Become a Member
Members have the opportunity to participate in organizational decisions and discussions that support the future of the corporation. Members have the ability to run for a term on the Board and vote at the Annual General Meeting. Become a Member!
Memberships are $20 but finances should never be a barrier to community engagement and a no questions asked sliding scale is offered.
Eligibility for Membership
The membership of QT shall consist of such individuals whose application for admission to the membership has received the approval of the Board of Directors, in its sole discretion, in each fiscal year. Unless otherwise determined by the Board, the term of membership commences as of the beginning of one AGM and ends at the beginning of the subsequent AGM. Individuals shall be eligible for annual membership in QT if they meet all of the following criteria:
- Acknowledge in writing support for the objects and activities, including the “Mission, Vision & Values”, as amended from time to time;
- Be approved for membership by resolution of the Board; and
- Meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Contribute at least 8 hours of volunteer work to QT Literary Magazine;
- Pay a membership fee, to be determined by the Board; or
- Be nominated for membership by the Board.